National Medicos organisation , Haryana (Registered Trust ) is a public charitable trust without profit motive . The foundation of NMO Haryana (Reg. Trust ) lies solely on selfless service to mankind and creating harmony among the people.
As a public charitable trust , NMO Haryana (Regd Trust ) works predominantly for the development of national character, discipline , social binding and selfless service in medical students and doctors in general. NMO Haryana aims to create a good academic atmosphere in the medical colleges through better teacher student relationship . The trust plans to organise programmes and camps for social services and social developments with reference to health of thr community .
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
● National character building in medical students and doctors in general.
● To organize programmes and camps for social services and social developments with reference to Community Health development
● Fostering cordial and respectful relations among medical professionals as well as with the patients in general .
● To develop respect for ancient Bhartiya values and sympathetic attitude towards the ailments of patients and create confidence for the better future of advanced modern medicine.
● Encouraging research and education among medical students
● Strengthening associated organisations working with the same objective
● Health awareness : organize meetings, seminars, symposia, lectures, conferences, discussion groups, training courses, exchange programmes, exhibitions and festivals for students and doctors.
● Promote national languages in the field of medicine.
● Medical university in each state.
● Swadeshi movement in health care system
● Helping in designing of proper Government Health Policy
● Rural development Projects
● Upliftment of the underpriviledged sections
Work without profit motive
Benefit general public at large without any distinction of caste , creed , religion , language , state , age and sex.
- Dhanvantri Sewa Yatra
- Rishi Kashyap Swasthya Sewa Yatra
- Nutan Chhatra Abhinandan and Charakh Shapath
- Samarveer Gokula Swasthya Sewa Yatra
- Vaicharik Varg
- Project Dhadkan
- ONE UNIT ONE SEWA project
- Mentrual Hygiene
- No tobacco
- Arogya Gram Yojana – Anemia Mukt Gram
- Annual Magazine – Kaya
- Netra Kumbh
- Dhanvantri Diwas
- Youth Day celebration
- Volunteering during emergencies
- NMO Haryana during Kerela floods
- NMO Haryana during Covid 19
- Organisational meetings and webinars
- 11 units
- 25 + districts
- 350+ doctor members
- 750+ medical student members
- 70+ villages
- 99000+ direct beneficiaries
- 450000+ indirect beneficiaries
- 27+ projects
- 450 + medical camps